- n a distinctive characteristic or attribute
- n a formally registered symbol identifying the manufacturer or distributor of a product
- v mark with a brand or trademark
- v register the trademark of
The company trademarked their new gadget
- The makers of a gadget whose name is almost identical to the nickname of Wii's remote control wonder if their trademark is still worth anything.
- King Features will vigilantly protect its trademark rights in the Popeye character.
- When Plomb applied in 1926 to make its name a trademark, Plumb promptly squawked in court.
- Carlos Bocanegra in ESPN
The funny thing is, we talk about, you know, don't concede early,captain Carlos Bocanegra said. "And man, it's been our trademark lately, conceding early."
- Carl Pohlad in BBC Sport
This is a sad day for the Minnesota Twins, Major League Baseball and baseball fans everywhere,Twins owner Carl Pohlad said in a statement. "Kirby will always be remembered for his never-ending hustle, infectious personality, trademark...