- n a distinctive characteristic or attribute
- n a mark on an article of trade to indicate its origin and authenticity
- In a word: simplicitythe transparent ease of use that is the hallmark of Apple's entire product line, including the Music Store.
- The hallmark of modern pop culture is that everyone's famous and nobody's shocked.
- He told reporters in Illinois earlier this week that he isn't aiming for the polished, soaring language that is his hallmark, but rather a more nuts and bolts dissection of the .
News & Articles
- Hallmark has choices on Crown Media stake
The Kansas City-based greeting card pioneer lists many possibilities for its 90 percent ownership of the parent company for the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel.
June 26, 2013 - The Kansas City Star
- Hallmark Cards Says It May Take Crown Media Private
The disclosure in an unusually dense SEC filing led to a 19.2% pop today in the share price for the parent of the Hallmark Channel , taking it to a two-year high. The greeting card company already controls 90.3% of Crown Media . It says in the filing that a standstill agreement will expire at the end of 2013. As a result, Hallmark and its subsidiaries are “evaluating their investment.” Options ...
June 25, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood
- Lemont Hallmark store closing
LEMONT – Jean's Hallmark Shop, 1256 State St., Lemont, is closing, as advertised by a sign in front of the store. The store's owner did not immediately return phone calls requesting comments.
June 25, 2013 - Huntley Farmside
- Alan Greenspan in SunJournal.com (subscription)
My biggest frustration remained the president's unwillingness to wield his veto against out-of-control spending,Greenspan writes. "Not exercising the veto power became a hallmark of the Bush presidency. ...... To my mind, Bush's...
- President Bush in International Herald Tribune
My differences with him are not personal; they are with the policies he has proposed in this campaign. Because while John McCain can legitimately tout moments of independence from his party in the past, such independence has not been the hallmark... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA Washington Post http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/04/AR2008060400450.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHVc0qa8FVDX32Q6x_v2X108ciDwA Jun 4, 2008
45011 61502 hallow Now, this hallow ground receives a new generation of heroes: men and women who gave their lives in places such as Kabul and Kandahar, Baghdad and Ramadi," Bush said. "They believed in something larger than themselves. They fought for our...