hallucinogen : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a psychoactive drug that induces hallucinations or altered sensory experiences
- Prohibition of a popular hallucinogen will reshape the drugs market in Europe's Sin City.
- Then director of plant conservation for the World Wildlife Fund, he had heard of a hallucinogen used by Yanomamo medicine men.
- He also said he had ingested magic mushrooms, which contain the hallucinogen psilocybin.
News & Articles
- Community gathers in memory of Grand Forks teen
Tonight, family and friends gathered to remember a Grand Forks teen who overdosed on synthetic drugs, exactly one year ago today. Christian Bjerk's parents organized the memorial service as they continue to spread a message to put an end to use of the dangerous hallucinogens.
June 12, 2013 - WDAZ 8 Grand Forks
- Jon Bruning in NTV
Salvia is a powerful hallucinogen that can be purchased legally. This legislation will make it illegal and put it on par with other powerful drugs like peyote, psychedelic mushrooms and LSD,said Attorney General Bruning. "Several other...
- Paul Goggins in BBC News
Home Office Minister Paul Goggins said in a statement: "Magic mushrooms are a powerful hallucinogen and can cause real harm, especially to vulnerable people and those with mental health problems. The law has not been clear with regard to the status...
- Matthew Gray Gubler in Jamaica Gleaner
Gubler says Van Der Beek's character "decides it might be more kind if he were to shoot (Reid) up with drugs. Not only is he being held captive by a psychopath, he's being forced to take an opiate of some sort. It's laced with a hallucinogen,...