- n an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open
- Shawn Sturgill, 18, had a clique of his own at Shelbyville High, a dozen or so friends who sat at the same long bench in the hallway outside the cafeteria.
- I want to run down the hallway and finish writing a song.
- Back in the hallway with Ricky and the shaving medic, I thought about this as I interviewed an Arab soldier watching the proceedings.
- Urban Meyer in USA Today
My gosh. Our training staff and doctors are attacking this has hard as we can,Meyer said. "That Purell (a hand sanitizer) stuff's everywhere. You can't walk down the hallway without everybody telling you to do this, do this. We're trying...
- Steve Ballmer in guardian.co.uk
Steve Ballmer, chief executive of Microsoft, said: "We envision a time when surface computing technologies will be pervasive, from tabletops and counters to the hallway mirror."
- Darrell Hammond in FOXNews
That's the thing about `SNL,'says Hammond. "After a while, I just quit trying to grasp it. You're standing in the hallway and Hillary walks by. There's a llama over there and a sword eater over there. People are dancing by Mick Jagger.