halogen : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n any of five related nonmetallic elements (fluorine or chlorine or bromine or iodine or astatine) that are all monovalent and readily form negative ions
- Since eka-iodine would be a halide like fluorine, chlorine, bromine and iodine, only heavier, he used seawater, fluorite and other halogen compounds.
- And of course the brand-new color-coordinated bedding ensemble pink sheets, pink pillows, pink comforter which matched the pink shag rug and halogen lamp with the pink .
- Christian groups are spending millions on everything from armored school buses for Israeli children to halogen lights for the army's emergency-rescue service.
News & Articles
- Solder Paste is suited for use on miniaturized assemblies.
Suited for assemblers and OEMs of mobile phones and other personal electronics devices contending with sub-8 mil challenges, Indium8.9HFA halogen- and Pb-free solder paste optimizes print performance and mitigates common defects such as QFN voiding, head-in-pillow, and graping. Transfer efficiency lends to consistent, full volume print deposits (8 mil), while print pressure and response-to-pause ...
June 19, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Larson Electronics Announces Release of 9 Watt LED Light with Adjustable Magnetic Mount
Larson Electronics has announced the release of a powerful LED work light designed to provide versatile mounting and high adjustability for applications where precise placement and hands free operation is important. The LED40W-GNM LED High Output LED Light Emitter can illuminate as much area as a halogen work lamp, but also features a magnetic mounting base and double gooseneck with 20 inch long ...
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Afsaneh Mashayekhi Beschloss in PR Newswire (press release)
Afsaneh Beschloss, CEO of The Rock Creek Group, said, "We are pleased to make this strategic investment in Halogen. Tom Price is well respected in the investment industry, and has established a strong track record of consistent returns in a variety...
- Hiroshi Yoshida in Autochannel (press release)
As part of GE's ecomagination initiative, Flexible Noryl resins are intended to meet global requirements for halogen-free parts allowing customers to display environmental responsibility,said Hiroshi Yoshida, global market director for Wire...
- Paul Menard in Motorsport.com
I replaced the factory headlights in my Chevrolet Silverado with the SYLVANIA SILVERSTAR bulbs. The quality of light surpasses the standard halogen bulb,Menard explained. "I see the sides of the road, as well as down the road, much better...