- v to accuse or condemn or openly or formally or brand as disgraceful
- v mark with a stigma or stigmata
- David Cameron in UK Express
In a speech at the Royal Society of Arts in London, Mr Cameron said: "Most young people today think it is simply unacceptable to stigmatise others because of their race, and, of course, they're right." "I want to see a similar revolution in...
- Martin Schulz in Nieuwsbank (persbericht) (abonnement)
In his letter, Mr Schulz says: "Like you, we are convinced that the people behind this demonstration want above all to stigmatise a community for dark racist and xenophobic reasons as is proven by the readiness to lump Islam together with...
- Roger HELMER in Independent
Roger Helmer, Conservative MEP for the East Midlands, said that homophobia was "merely a propaganda device designed to denigrate and stigmatise those holding conventional opinions".