- s having or marked by unusual and impressive intelligence
some men dislike brainy women
- But stop someone on the street in the West today and say "India," and the words that come back at you are "brainy," "software engineers,'' "call centers" and "the country most .
- Albert Finney runs a corrupt town in the 1920s, Gabriel Byrne is a brainy sort sometimes allied with Finney, and a stellar lineup of eccentrics (John Turturro, Steve Buscemi, Jon .
- Roll Call reports that Joe Biden has asked brainy, all-around Washington insider Ron Klain to be his chief of staff--a move that would have Klain in the same White House role that .
News & Articles
- Who is: Rush Holt?
Rush Holt’s polling 40-plus points behind better-known Newark Mayor Cory Booker for the Senate special election to replace the late-Sen. Frank Lautenberg, but that's not stopping the brainy Holt from taking the fight right to Booker. "I’m Rush Holt. And I’ll be …
June 19, 2013 - MSNBC: First Read
- Maureen Dowd in FOXNews
Dowd wrote that Wilson "clearly did not like being lectured and even rebuked by the brainy black president presiding over the majestic chamber."
- Annie Potts in AHN | All Headline News
Designing Womenco-star Annie Potts told eonline.com that the tragic star was a "goddess," further describing Carter as "Beautiful and brainy, smart and funny, prim and sexy, wickedly talented and divinely sweet."
- Megan McCafferty in Washington Post
In "How Opal Mehta Got Kissed, Got Wild and Got a Life," Viswanathan wrote about Miss Moneypenny, the secretary to James Bond's boss in 007 movies: "Moneypenny was the brainy female character. Yet another example of how every girl had to be one or...