- n the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- v grow and send out branches or branch-like structures
- v divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- s having branches
- s resembling the branches of a tree
- Soon, other clips followed the same branching path the Baby did: a cheerleader apparently being flipped through a basketball hoop; Paris Hilton's sex tape; Janet Jackson's famous .
- By 1963 Charles Schulz had found the strip's voice and was branching out into flights of fancy: Lucy gives a slideshow presentation of Charlie Brown's faults, and we first learn .
- Graphics-wise their games are nothing special, but they use games to tell rich, branching, hydra-headed stories, and that's what makes them interesting.
News & Articles
- Laika Believes in this new teaser trailer
Minicore Studios has dropped the first trailer for its alternate history action RPG, Laika Believes : The Sun at Night . Robo-animal enemies and branching levels aside, just look at those puppy-dog eyes! Who's a good little girl? Who's a good little mechanically altered war machine? You are! You are ! Laika Believes in this new teaser trailer originally appeared on Joystiq on Wed, 26 Jun 2013 04 ...
June 26, 2013 - Joystiq
- Terry Bradshaw stage show opening Friday in Las Vegas
Terry Bradshaw -- NFL veteran, TV personality ... stage star? Bradshaw, a former Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback and current NFL commentator on Fox, is branching out into yet another entertainment medium and will premiere his new stage show in Las Vegas on Friday.
June 24, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Exclusive: Cantor Fitzgerald to start wealth management business
By Jed Horowitz NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York firm Cantor Fitzgerald, which is branching out from its core business of electronically trading bonds with other brokers, plans to start managing assets for wealthy individuals around the end of the year, a company spokeswoman confirmed. Cantor Chief Executive Howard Lutnick has amassed a wide range of new businesses to offset lower income from ...
June 21, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Adrian Bejan in Science Daily (press release)
Examples of this branching design tendency are everywhere in nature, from the channels making up river deltas to the architecture of the human lung, where cascading pathways of air tubes deliver oxygen to tissues,said Adrian Bejan, JA Jones...
- Susan Greenfield in Times Online
There is evidence that such stimulation prompts brain cells to start branching out and form new connections with other cells,said Greenfield.
- Carrie Underwood in Examiner.com
I've definitely been writing a lot more, and I'm getting more comfortable in my writing abilities, kinda branching out and writing with people who aren't necessarily in country music, said Carrie.