- v grow and send out branches or branch-like structures
- v divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- s resembling a fork; divided or separated into two branches
long branched hairs on its legson which pollen collects
- s having branches
- They have branched out into sketch comedy as well.
- His firm now holds on to stocks longer and has branched into lending and private equity.
- He branched out shrewdly and prodigiously, buying up a dizzying array of businesses that he stuffed into his Grupo Carso holding company.
News & Articles
- Time Warner begins service to control your home
Cable companies initially provided TV. They branched out years ago into high speed internet. Now they're branching out again, hoping you will let them operate and protect your house.
June 18, 2013 - TMJ4 Milwaukee
- Apple Annie's Orchard Country Store now open
Apple Annie s Orchard, the family-owned 27 year old business just outside of Willcox and one of Arizona s favorite places to pick-your-own fruit and veggies has branched out.
June 18, 2013 - Silver City Sun-News
- Israel Hernandez in Houston Chronicle
What you saw after the first term is lot of people from the White House really branched out,Hernandez said.
- Peter McGauran in The Age
MIS are voracious beasts which have branched out into citrus, strawberries, avocados, table grapes, wine grapes and cattle, posing a substantial threat to family farms,Mr McGauran said. "The concerns about MIS in relation to pushing up...