- s offensively bold
a brash newcomer disputed the age-old rules for admission to the club
- It's not always easy to be this brash with industry, but Nissen's intravascular ultrasound lab has become so powerful that it lures industry leaders backeven if the service .
- Poland's brash union organizer stood up to the Kremlin and dealt the Eastern bloc a fatal blow.
- When 31-year-old American reporter Bernard Krisher arrived in Tokyo in 1962, many people said he was too brash, too much of a New Yorker, too darned pushy to get along in decorous .
News & Articles
- Maine governor's vulgar remark criticized
AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — Maine's often-brash Republican governor — who once told the Portland branch of the NAACP to "kiss my butt," called protesters "idiots," referred to government managers as "corrupt" and compared the IRS to the Gestapo — has done it again.
June 21, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Maine governor makes vulgar remark about lawmaker
The often-brash governor of Maine used crude language Thursday to express his frustration over the state budget, targeting a Democratic opponent with a sexually vulgar phrase to describe how he is taking advantage of the people.
June 21, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Maine gov uses vulgar remark against Dem lawmaker
AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) — The often-brash governor of Maine is at it again, this time using a sexually vulgar phrase to describe how he says a Democratic lawmaker is taking advantage of the people.
June 20, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Kobe Bryant in Minneapolis Star Tribune
He had a great game against us a few years ago, the USA, and was real brash about it,Bryant said.
- Edward Markey in International Herald Tribune
This is a shining example of the brash giveaways to industry we expect to see during the Bush administration's final days, and a new Congress will stand at the ready to use our authority to overturn this and other harmful rules,said Rep....
- Pete Sampras in International Herald Tribune
They wanted me to be someone I wasn't, on and off the court. That's not who I am. I've never been abrasive or brash,Sampras said. "I just kept it pretty simple, pretty quiet ...... I wasn't going to sell out how I was raised, for more...