- v cook in liquid
- s cooked by browning in fat and then simmering in a closed container
- And if you drink too many, you can cook up his recipe for braised pork belly, touted as a hangover cure.
- Billing the restaurant as a modern chophouse, chef Fumio Yonezawa has produced a chic take on hearty fare the root beerbraised short ribs are a must, as is the grilled .
- Yue demands with a serious face, digging into a Shanghai eatery's rendition of braised pork shoulder, a quivering delicacy synonymous with nouveau riche fulfillment.
- Gayle King in Oprah.com
Honestly, when I got the magazine, words like braised, caramelized onions, buttery, stringy : I was so excited,Gayle says. "Somebody said to me, 'Gosh, you're like a kid at Christmas.' And you know I can get that excited just reading words...
- Beck in Dallas Morning News
I would love this as a gift,said Ms. Beck. "I'd serve it with braised meats, beef short ribs, cassoulet or rabbit."
- Eric Ripert in Newsweek
It has great flavor, real ingredients. that's what people want now,Ripert tells me. "They are tired of the esoteric. It's, 'just give me the braised carrots, please, not the smell of them'."