blighted : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v cause to suffer a blight
- s affected by blight; anything that mars or prevents growth or prosperity
a blighted rose
blighted urban districts
- Rebel a mayoral makeover salvaging albanias blighted capital seemed impossibleuntil mayor edi rama came back to town.
- The founding father of the clan, Joseph Kennedy, came from immigrant stock with all the eccentric genius and anger of his blighted kin, but he was touched by the magic of America.
- Giving a Cinderella director a chance to shoot an indie film, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and company revealed the machinations and love that go into even the most disaster-blighted .
News & Articles
- Registry to keep track of vacant, blighted properties in Easton
Blighted properties can bring down an entire neighborhood, but they may now be getting an eviction notice in Easton. Mayor Sal Panto said there are a lot of blighted properties in the city. Now, the city council has figured out a way to at least keep track of who owns them. "Any property that becomes vacant through foreclosure, or people just move out and let it go, family problems, or whatever ...
June 19, 2013 - WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey
- Guerrilla gardener transforms blighted Westport area into neighborhood garden
A blighted public area is now being called The Magic Garden after a woman decided to transform a neglected spot near the Westport post office.
June 19, 2013 - KCTV 5 Kansas City
- Blighted building torn down in Mt. Airy
A blighted building was torn down in Mt. Airy on Tuesday as part of the Neighborhood Enhancement Program.
June 18, 2013 - FOX 19 Cincinnati
- Sir Alex Ferguson in BBC Sport
We are now, I fear, in the early stages of a third depression. It will probably look more like the Long Depression than the much more severe Great Depression. But the cost - to the world economy and, above all, to the millions of lives blighted by... Paul Krugman http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Krugman&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGgqnq7LE6GLFU3hWFsQRwK4UsFvA The Guardian http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jun/28/g20&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE0eWvIw5C7pkm8q43ZWNrA7MrB_Q Jun 28, 2010
10714 14993 blighted It's just unfortunate," United boss Sir Alex Ferguson said. "He has had a career blighted by injury."