- He greets life's exasperations not with the whine of Seinfeld or the assaultive rant of Chris Rock but with the thrill of a class prankster turned cultural anthropologist.
- As usual with Colbert, the humor highlighted a sneaky truth: in its assaultive creativity, its high-speed, multilayered imagineering, Speed Racer is like nothing you've ever seen.
- I hope so, since it's the most inventive, assaultive and just plain funny comedy since South Park: Bigger, Longer Uncut.
- Ujjal Dosanjh in Vancouver Sun
Former BC premier Ujjal Dosanjh told a Vancouver inquiry into the use of Tasers Monday that when he first approved the weapon for use in BC they were supposed to be used sparingly by police in "assaultive and combative situations, where a person is...
- Kamala Harris in San Francisco Chronicle
I'm more concerned with the assaultive (incidents) than with people charged with obstructing streets,Harris said.