- s marked by care and persistent effort
her assiduous attempts to learn French
- After the software crash, the engineers worked assiduously whole night to get the system back on rails.
- The rookie quarterback looked over his playbook with such assiduous study that he soon became more comfortable with his performance on the field.
- Mark is an assiduous worker and is never distracted by the unholy work ethics of his colleagues.
News & Articles
- More businesses opening Downtown
While it may not be the assiduous version of its past, business is starting to pick up in Downtown St. Joseph.
July 7, 2013 - St. Joseph News-Press
- Geoff Hoon in BBC News
Mr Hoon said: "I reject any suggestion of any wrongdoing in relation to my declarations to the House of Commons authorities and HMRC. I have been consistent in my declarations to both parties and I have been assiduous in ensuring that I have met my...
- John Kampfner in guardian.co.uk
I would like to pay tribute to a remarkable editorial staff, which contains some of the most talented and assiduous journalists in the UK,Kampfner said. "It has been a privilege to work with them and to have shared the same ambitions with...
- Ken Jennings in Examiner.com
Spelling is arduous,Jennings said in a statement. "You have to be pertinacious, assiduous and sometimes just plain lucky."