- v dispose or incline or entice to
- s highly attractive and able to arouse hope or desire
an alluring prospect
her alluring smile
- It's deep and content-rich, it's alluring, and, in the main, quite well-written.
- In her youth (the '30s) and her prime (the '40s), she helped define the modern woman: assured, in-charge, alluring and all-business.
- Though communism may have lost its fire, he remains the potent symbol of rebellion and the alluring zeal of revolution.
News & Articles
- Runway, your way: How to wear peekaboo and cutout fashions
Wonder how to work catwalk cool into your own closet? Here’s how to translate the trends for real life. No doubt, there’s something alluring about catching a glimpse of skin via a woman’s peekaboo or cutout clothing – a shoulder, a back, a bit of décolletage. And the look was all over spring 2013 runways: [...]
June 12, 2013 - Denver Post
- Za'atar: A Spice Mix With Biblical Roots And Brain Food Reputation
This alluring spice mix has an incredible aroma and deep roots in the Middle East. For centuries, people have been eating za'atar not just for its savory taste but also for its reputed health benefits. Modern research confirms it's packed with antioxidants.
June 11, 2013 - NPR
- Dividends and Emerging Markets are Toxic Brew for This ETF
It feels like only yesterday that the combination of low volatility, high dividend stocks in the wrapper of an emerging markets ETF would be alluring to investors. Well, it was not that long ago, but that ...
June 11, 2013 - ETF Trends via Yahoo! Finance
- Giorgio Armani in Reuters
We must resist measures, however superficially alluring, that could undermine the effective functioning of our cherished single market. National supervisors, such as the FSA, must remain responsible for supervising individual companies. Making... Alistair Darling http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alistair_Darling&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNERA3oIuPoL2qfxqAbkG3G-DBaQvQ guardian.co.uk http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/dec/02/darling-warns-eu-finance-commissioner&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHh_8gkBJ5J6oWBHPNuDNi-7nLJBA Dec 2, 2009
2910 4055 alluring Great underwear is alluring and provocative, and so I wanted to work with someone who would make a real impression," Giorgio Armani said in the statement.
- Barbara Broccoli in E Canada Now
Producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli said: "Olga will play the dangerously alluring Camille, who challenges Bond and helps him come to terms with the emotional consequences of his lover Vesper Lynn's betrayal."