- n terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God
- s having unlimited power
- He sucks his fingers for comfort, but, finding no solace, his mouth crumples, his body stiffens, and he lets rip an almighty shriek of distress.
- There is the strange, anachronistic role in public life of the IHA, once an almighty organization that's now scrambling to retain power and relevance.
News & Articles
- Review: Kanye West's wildly experimental, narcissistic 'Yeezus'
One of the many striking and often shocking metaphors within “Yeezus,” the new album from rapper Kanye West, arrives halfway into the 10-song release, during a song called “I’m in It.” It involves a quote by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.: “Thank God almighty, free at last,” raps West, referencing a phrase from 50 years ago that the civil-rights leader used in relation to the plight of African ...
June 17, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus' Is Wildly Experimental, Narcissistic
One of the many striking and often shocking metaphors within "Yeezus," the new album from rapper Kanye West, arrives halfway into the 10-song release, during a song called "I'm in It." It involves a quote by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.: "Thank God almighty, free at last," raps West, referencing a phrase from 50 years ago that the civil-rights leader used in relation to the plight of African ...
June 17, 2013 - HispanicBusiness.com
- Our Readers' Views: The cost of gun violence
The dollar cost of gun violence. Estimates can run anywhere from $12 billion to $37 billion depending on your source. Can we all agree that the cost is too high? There are other “costs” to our society, neighborhoods and families that are not as quantifiable as the almighty dollar. Imagine the “cost” to the people killed, especially the kids. The “cost” of years of agony, grief and depression for ...
June 16, 2013 - The Sierra Vista Herald
- Pope Benedict XVI in International Herald Tribune
I assure you ...... of my closeness at this time, as you prepare to celebrate the great deeds of the Almighty,Benedict said.
- Andy Reid in The Associated Press
There's a fellowship among them, and they are from different countries,Reid said. "They are making people aware that we're not just the almighty coming in to change their way, but are trying to help them in positive way. And that teamwork...
- Stephen Harper in Toronto Sun
I don't think Canadians want us to sell out important Canadian values - our belief in democracy, freedom, human rights,Harper said in 2006. "They don't want us to sell that out to the almighty dollar."