- Adolf Hitler or the incarnation of absolute evil; this is how future generations will remember the all-powerful Fuehrer of the criminal Third Reich.
- The all-powerful Oprah Book Club is not so much a club as a ruthlessly influential marketing vehicle, with the power to fundamentally alter best-seller lists, Amazon rankings .
- How could the Almighty be all-powerful, mused Carlin, since "everything he ever makes .
News & Articles
- ‘Pro Evolution Soccer 2014? preview: Konami passes on the easy goal and focuses on the long game
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 makes the jump to the Fox Engine, the new tech powering Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. The new gear doesn't seem to be enough to topple FIFA Soccer, Electronic Arts' all-powerful rival to the Pro Evolution Soccer series.
June 13, 2013 - Digital Trends
- PlayStation history shows PS4 can beat the Xbox One (video)
Sony stunned the gaming world this week by divulging that its new PlayStation 4 console will be significantly cheaper than its major rival , the Xbox One . But does it stand a chance against the might of Microsoft? To find out, watch as we plunge headlong into the rich history of the PlayStation, from its humble beginnings as a failed co-project with Nintendo, to the might of the all-powerful ...
June 12, 2013 - CNET
- Azerbaijan: Could Election Prove a Movie in the Making?
A screenwriter taking on an all-powerful, dynastic national leader in a presidential election sounds like a film script that Academy-Award-winner Rustam Ibragimbekov could have written. Except that this one could well be autobiographic for Ibragimbekov. Elected on June 7 as the chairperson of Azerbaijan's opposition coalition, the National Council for Democratic Forces, screenwriter Ibragimbekov ...
June 10, 2013 - EurasiaNet
- Nicolas Sarkozy in Washington Post
Laissez-faire is finished,said French President Nicolas Sarkozy in a recent speech. "The all-powerful market that always knows best is finished."
- Edward Kennedy in MSNBC
In an era when the White House is abusing power, is excusing and authorizing torture and is spying on American citizens, I find Judge Alito's support for an all-powerful executive branch to be genuinely troubling,said Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass.