- s usable or operative or practiced in all kinds of weather
a good all-weather road
- Equipped with an all-weather radar which enables the crew to avoid inclement weather.
- An all-weather, over-the-horizon, anti-ship missile system.
- Four all-weather stocks that can keep your money safe.
News & Articles
- AuthenTEAK Completes Luxury Outdoor Furniture Install at Turks and Caicos Resort Amanyara
Atlanta-based luxury outdoor furniture retailer AuthenTEAK recently completed a commercial installation of Kingsley-Bate teak outdoor furniture using all-weather Perennials Outdoor Fabrics at the new luxury Turks and Caicos Resort Amanyara property. (PRWeb June 22, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10856181.htm
June 22, 2013 - PRWeb
- Track at Strath Haven closed until August
NETHER PROVIDENCE — The all-weather track at George L. King Stadium is now off-limits and will remain that way through late August as a new artificial turf field is installed at the facility.
June 18, 2013 - Delaware County Daily Times
- Ratan Tata in Hindu
We had never conceived the Nano as the cheapest car but as a vehicle to enable Indian families own an affordable, all-weather mode of transportation,Mr. Tata said at Monday's press briefing during the vehicle launch.
- Mark Johnston in Sportinglife.co.za
He doesn't want to run too often and is best fresh so I may look to Royal Ascot now,confirmed Mark Johnston. "He's obviously better on grass than he is on the all-weather, which has helped him a bit I'm sure."