- n a brisk and lively tempo
- n a musical composition or musical passage to be performed quickly in a brisk lively manner
- s (of tempo) fast
- r in a quick and lively tempo
play this section allegro
- While there may be a scherzo of cartoons, a largo of literature, a rondo of reportage, the allegro in each addition is still the girls, and molto con brio.
- As the sun grew brighter and hotter, the tempo of the capital approached allegro.
- Next day, Manhattanites of other nationalities read with astonishment of the singing of this De Murohow his allegro was as clear as the bells of Capri, his pianissimo .
- St Jerome in PR Newswire (press release)
Duncan Whitney is an important addition to the Allegro Diagnostics team. He combines a strong scientific background with extensive experience in the commercial domain,said Jerome Brody, MD, Professor of Medicine at Boston University School of...
- Roger Federer in Hindu
It was sweet revenge because I lost to them with Yves Allegro four years ago in Athens,said Federer.