- a relating to or having the effect of an allergen
- One is that Malia is allergic, so it has to be hypo-allergenic.
- Herb merchant based in Milwaukee sells extracts and supplements to fight thinning hair, ease minor pains and promote healthy digestion; also, hypo-allergenic cosmetics and skin .
- Last week, having exhausted the known world in their search for allergenic villains, 500 dedicated specialists from 22 nations finished their meeting in Florence's Palazzo Pitti .
News & Articles
- Longer pollen seasons nothing to sneeze at
Earlier springs and later fall frosts linked to climate change have already lengthened the pollen season - in some areas, significantly, by two weeks or more, studies show. Plants are blooming earlier and staying in bloom longer. On top of that, plants are pumping out more pollen. And there are indications that the "allergenicity" - the potency of the pollen - is increasing.
July 29, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Rare immune cells promote food-induced allergic inflammation in the esophagus
A rare immune cell and specific molecular reactions to allergenic foods team up – in a bad way – to cause a food allergy-associated disorder, which points to new ways to possibly treat inflammation associated with eosinophilic esophagitis.
July 23, 2013 - Science Daily