alleged : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v report or maintain
He alleged that he was the victim of a crime
- s declared but not proved
alleged abuses of housing benefits"- Wall Street Journal
- s doubtful or suspect
- The Judiciary Committee will examine the timing of prosecutors' top-to-bottom review of their case with the timing of Roves alleged intervention with the Justice .
- A Raid In Woodbridge Police crack down on an alleged drug ring that they say was run by the.
- They agreed to meet on a Friday in mid-May, went out for a hamburger, a movie and then drove to an Austin apartment complex parking lot, where the alleged assault took place.
- Damian Green in BBC News
Asked about the warning of life imprisonment on Newsnight, Mr Green said: "I assume it's because it's a common law offence therefore because there is...... no law on the statute book which I was alleged to have broken, then presumably there is no...
- David Miliband in Reuters UK
We are disappointed that the Russian government should have signalled no new cooperation in the case of the extradition of Mr Andrei Lugovoy for the alleged murder of Alexander Litvinenko,Foreign Secretary David Miliband said.
- Mohamed ElBaradei in AFP
Iran continues to maintain that these alleged weaponisation studies related to conventional weapons only or are fabricated. However a full-fledged examination of this issue has yet to take place,ElBaradei said.