- v report or maintain
He alleged that he was the victim of a crime
- Police allege the beauty queen's boyfriend, Orlando Garcia Urquiza, who was in the cruiser with her, is a high-ranking member of the Juarez Cartel, which controls smuggling into .
- Investigators allege that Dassault Aviation paid as much as $3 million to the then ruling Belgian Socialist Party in exchange for a $200 million contract to modernize Belgian .
- Chinese authorities allege that fugitive tycoon Lai Changxing ran the largest-ever smuggling and corruption racket in the People's Republic.
News & Articles
- Hungary indicts 98-year-old for Nazi war crimes
Prosecutors allege the former policeman helped send thousands to death camps.
June 18, 2013 - GlobalPost
- Former Teacher Charged For Classroom Piercings
Police in Carroll Township allege 34-year-old April Beard allowed a student to pierce Beard's ear and then pierce another student's stomach without parental consent at Northern York County High School.
June 18, 2013 - WCTV Tallahassee
- Grocers allege potato group pumped up spud prices
Grocers allege potato group pumped up spud prices Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 6:54 am, Friday, June 14, 2013 BOISE, Idaho (AP) — A battle between grocers and potato growers has been silently hitting shoppers' pocketbooks, according to a U.S. wholesaler accusing America ...
June 14, 2013 - Houston Chronicle
- Martha Coakley in The Boston - Bay State Banner
They allege that Blagojevich put a 'for sale' sign on the naming of a United States Senator; involved himself personally in pay-to-play schemes with the urgency of a salesman meeting his annual sales target; and corruptly used his office in an... Patrick Fitzgerald http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Fitzgerald&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGPzhmxWW1WJbe2mVbWBC-ROULUoQ Salem-News.Com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.salem-news.com/articles/december092008/_blagojevich_arrest__12-9-08.php&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH-kduYuPhkSmjATMviUGVInWqU-w Dec 9, 2008
2783 3873 allege Morgan discovered that New Century was making loans that we allege were designed to fail," Coakley said. "They started with low teaser rates but then they kicked to higher interest rates that borrowers predictably could not afford."
- Jay Rockefeller in International Herald Tribune
Congress is being asked to enact legislation that brings to an end lawsuits that allege violations of the rights of Americans,Rockefeller said. "We cannot legislate in the blind."