- s steadfast in devotion (especially to your lawful monarch or government)
it is impossible to be allegiant to two opposing forces
News & Articles
- Frustrated Allegiant Air passengers spent 5 hours on tarmac in Vegas
Dozens of frustrated Allegiant Air passengers bound for Phoenix belted out a 1990s hit after being stuck in Las Vegas for hours.
June 11, 2013 - WJXT Jacksonville
- Allegiant Air Passengers Stranded for 4 Hours, Sing 'I Can Fly' (Video)
Passengers, who were stranded on two Allegiant Air flights for four hours, broke into song when an unidentified passenger played R. Kelly's song "I Believe I Can Fly" on a small boom box. The moment was recorded on someone's cell phone (video below) and uploaded to YouTube. The passengers were grounded on a runway in Las Vegas on Sunday with no air conditioning or water on either airline in 110 ...
June 11, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Allegiant Airlines passengers stuck on tarmac with no water or A/C
Passengers on an Allegiant Airlines flight say they were stuck on the hot plane for hours with no air conditioning or water. One woman passed out and two others suffered medical problems after they were stuck on two different planes on a Las Vegas tarmac.
June 10, 2013 - FOX 10 Phoenix
- Calvin Ayre in Gambling911.com
Our advertising partnership with Allegiant Air is a natural fit for us. Branding encompasses everything from good customer service to strategic advertising positioning and targeting,says Calvin Ayre, Founder and CEO of Bodog.com. "This...
- Jim Newberry in Kentucky.com
We look forward to a long-standing relationship,Lexington Mayor Jim Newberry said. "Allegiant seems to be wonderfully suited to this airport."