humanity humanity /hju ˈmæ nɪ ti/
- (n) the quality of being humane
- (n) the quality of being human
- (n) all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- Leah Gallo Dreamworks Horror coexists with humanity, once we see the damage of a soul driven mad by a love lost and defiled.
- You also do work on existential risks to humanity: asteroids, full-scale nuclear war, etc.
- Christ's death was necessary to cleanse humanity's sins The real focus should be Christ's love and compassion, not his death Question of the Week: The Crucifixion.
- Family Related Effective Solutions for Humanity of Woodstock Academy raised over $8,000 at its golf tournament held in May.on June 12, 2013 Source: The Norwich Bulletin
- A Habitat for Humanity crew was supposed to break ground on a lot in York New Salem this August. They were going to build a handicap accessible home for a mom of two, one of the whom is severely disabled. …on June 12, 2013 Source: FOX 43 Harrisburg
- "New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity (NOAHH) has learned that a man passing himself off as a Habitat employee has approached local homeowners to gain entrance into their home for fraudulent reasons."on June 12, 2013 Source: FOX 8 New Orleans
- "This attack is on international law, the conscience of humanity and world peace," Recep Tayyip Erdogan told The Associated Press, who is the prime minister of Turkey.on Jun 1, 2010 By: Recep Tayyip Erdogan Source: Politically Illustrated (blog)
- "The concerns for nonviolence, sustainable development, justice and peace, and care for our environment are of vital importance for humanity," Benedict told the crowd massed on an unused wharf in Sydney.on Jul 17, 2008 By: Pope Benedict XVI Source: USA Today
- "Those who benefit from such acts are the enemies of humanity, the enemies of democracy," he said.on Jul 8, 2010 By: Nouri al-Maliki Source: Danbury News Times