humanization : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the act of making more human
- He warned that peace, when it comes, "will not endure without a general modification of the methods of labor, without the humanization of the system of commerce, and without an .
- The second part gives the Ten Commandments of Science or the duties of man to bring about reconstruction through scientific research, eugenics, humanization of industry .
- I demand the humanization of Iran and all people of the 3rd World.
News & Articles
- Kansas Senate Candidate Milton Wolf Explains What's Funny About Dead Bodies
Kansas Senate candidate Milton Wolf is trying to recover from a social media scandal — he posted macabre X-rays of gunshot victims on Facebook — by explaining gallows humor to Breitbart.com. In an apparent attempt at humanization, his wife also tweeted the unusual image below, a black-and-white, somewhat eerie photo of Wolf embracing her in a hospital bed. Wolf, a radiologist in Overland Park ...
Feb. 24, 2014 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Fusion Antibodies Announces Collaboration with Pepscan to offer Precision Epitope Mapping
Fusion Antibodies have entered into a partnership with Dutch biotechnology company Pepscan to offer their precision CLIPS precision epitope mapping service to Fusion’s customers. The deal creates for customers an integrated solution of high quality epitope mapping in combination with antibody humanization services, royalty free and with reduced lead times. (PRWeb February 24, 2014) Read the full ...
Feb. 24, 2014 - PRWeb
- Lula da Silva in Washington Post
Brazil "must take the next step, to discuss the humanization of the sugar cane sector in this country," Silva said at a news conference.
- Scott Morris in Farming UK
Everyone talks about the humanization of pets,said Scott Morris, Freshpet marketing vice president. "But pet food looks the same as it did 30 years ago."
- Pope Benedict XVI in Lifesite
Benedict said that combating the spread of AIDS requires "first, a humanization of sexuality, that is, a spiritual human renewal that brings with it a new way of behaving with one another. Second, a true friendship even and especially with those who...