- n the state of being a man; manly qualities
- n the quality of being human
he feared the speedy decline of all manhood
- n the status of being a man
- Rabbit is not a character calculated to inspire affection, but he is an unflinchingly authentic specimen of American manhood, and his boorishness makes his rare moments of .
- But how to forge a new idea of manhood for this brave new two-income world? Hollywood hasn't been much help.
- I never smoked pot in junior high because I was convinced it would shrivel my incipient manhood.
News & Articles
- Cloudy With a Chance of Melee? Famous Weatherman’s Wife Allegedly Attacked His Manhood
Bill Evans (Patrick McMullan) A WABC weatherman's manhood was injured during a testy tussle with his estranged wife, court documents have alleged. Channel 7 Meteorologist Bill Evans claims that his wife, Dana, scratched his testicles during an epic brawl on May 4 at their Greenwich, CT home, according to an affidavit obtained by The New York Post . Mr. Evans, 52, claims that he returned home ...
June 19, 2013 - The New York Observer
- WABC weatherman Bill Evans says wife scratched his manhood in fight
Douglas HealeyABC Meteorologist Bill Evans walks with his attorney Philip Russel into court. A stormy brawl between WABC weatherman Bill Evans and his wife turned nasty when she scratched his manhood during the knock-down, drag-out fight over a set of keys, he claims. The Channel 7 meteorologist and his soon-to-be...
June 18, 2013 - New York Post
- Just asking...
Which mogul was so humiliated by his embarrassingly slim manhood, he underwent surgery to substantially expand its girth? We hear it dramatically improved his performance...
June 14, 2013 - New York Post
- Sean Combs in MTV.com
Seeing Justin grow up is a big deal for me,Diddy told the crowd. "This is him entering manhood. I know a lot of y'all out there can relate to it. I wanna take this time out to say, Justin, I love you, from the bottom of my heart."
- Donovan in SportingNews.com
A lot of times, when your man catches a basketball, from a competitive, manhood standpoint, you don't want to get beat off the dribble,Donovan said. "So the first thing you do is back up and try to contain the guy. Certainly, we don't want...
- Barry Melrose in USA Today
I went in and called them every name under the sun,Melrose said. "I challenged their manhood. And if I have to do that after every first period, I will. When we play hard, we're an excellent team."