- n someone of remarkable excellence
a humdinger of a secretary
- But the strawberry humdinger, Rita Hayworth, takes the picture away from him, and dark-eyed Olivia de Havilland, with her electric winks, each followed by a galvanizing "Exactly!.
- There was an election in the works, and it was sizing up to be a real humdinger.
- A humdinger on the piano-accordion, Novelist Paul last winter got so interested in boogie-woogie that he took time off from writing detective stories to study boogie-woogie piano .
- Nigel Lythgoe in News1130
I'm delighted with the finale,said Nigel Lythgoe, an executive producer for "American Idol." "It's one of the strongest we'll ever see. As Simon (Cowell) said, the finale will be a humdinger. I can tell you, for a fact, with the top three...
- Jack Black in USA Today
Liverpool will put themselves out and they have to do that as professional people, we expect no favours from them whatsoever. The game on Sunday will be and should be a humdinger. Even if Liverpool were to beat us and offer the championship to... Ray Wilkins http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Wilkins&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEPqovw-_xt3b1N-A01PcA5B2HLyA The Guardian http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/apr/27/frank-lampard-john-terry&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE4R1FkkBMIgUIRRr2M1-mrAJ94qA Apr 27, 2010
48690 65879 humdinger Prepare yourself for a rip snortin' humdinger," Black said.