- n bone extending from the shoulder to the elbow
- Looking down, Expedition Leader Donald Johanson shouted, "There's part of a humerus right next to it!" That July 1986 find in Tanzania's Olduvai Gorge marked the beginning of a .
- A ten-year-old boy with an infected humerus (upper-arm bone) broke his arm while throwing a cricket ball.
- The break in the humerus (the only bone in the upper arm) was between two and three inches below the joint.
News & Articles
- Fort Hood gun attack ended military career
On Nov. 5, 2009, George Stratton III was at Fort Hood to complete medical processing in preparation for a January deployment to Afghanistan. He was one of the 32 people wounded by Hasan’s bullets; Stratton was shot through his left shoulder, shattering his humerus bone. Among the 13 killed in the attack was Michael Grant Cahill, 62, a native of Spokane and graduate of Rogers High School and ...
Aug. 29, 2013 - Stars and Stripes