- n uttering a loud inarticulate cry as of pain or excitement
- v utter a sudden loud cry
- v utter or declare in a very loud voice
- But it's hilarious, and it shows off the power of the motion-sensitive Wii controller to put you right in the game, sweating and yelling and trying crazy spins and lunges and angles.
- But I'm not yelling at you.
- So yelling at their teenagers doesn't generally help.
News & Articles
- Local Soldier Home for Fathers Day
BUFFALO (WKBW) There was no yelling or cheering, just hugs all around as Ramon Santiago and his family welcomed home his son, Private First Class Ramon Santiago III.
June 16, 2013 - WKBW-TV Buffalo
- Man drowns at Plano golf course
Plano Fire-Rescue crews were called to the Watters Creek Golf Course at 1:02 am Sunday when homeowners near the golf course reported hearing a man yelling for help in one of the golf course ponds.
June 16, 2013 - The Allen American
- Yelling Timber!
June 10, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Barack Obama in FOXNews
I would love to just spend a lot of my time venting and yelling at people. But that's not the job I was hired to do. My job is to solve this problem,Obama said in a televised interview Thursday night.
- Ingrid Betancourt in International Herald Tribune
The helicopter almost fell from the sky because we were jumping up and down, yelling, crying, hugging one another,Betancourt said. "We couldn't believe it."
- Shawn Chacon in USA Today
He started yelling and cussing,Chacon said of Wade, according to a story on the Chronicle's Web site. "I'm sitting there and I said to him very calmly, 'Ed, you need to stop yelling at me. Then I stood up and said, 'You better stop yelling...