- n a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- n closing one eye quickly as a signal
- n a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- v signal by winking
She winked at him
- v gleam or glow intermittently
- v briefly shut the eyes
- v force to go away by blinking
- A squopped wink cannot be squidged again until it is de-squopped, either by the original squopper or by a squopped player's partner who manages to squidge a third wink atop the .
- And, of course (wink, wink), he had no idea his little confession would make the rounds.
- The doorman wouldnt even look at me, he recalls with a wink.
News & Articles
- Spike’s Guys Choice Awards winners: Guy of the Year, Most Manticipated Movie and more
The seventh annual Spike TV Guys Choice Awards were both a celebration of all things manly and an irreverent wink
June 13, 2013 - Entertainment Weekly
- Hot concerts
The Atlanta cover band focuses on the decadent late ’70s, early ’80s era of Christopher Cross, Michael McDonald and early Hall & Oates, with a wink and a tip of its captain’s hat – fun whether you’re a fan of the time period or not.
June 12, 2013 - The Charlotte Observer
- Dave Franco's 'Jimmy Kimmel' Appearance Ends in Tragedy for One Unlucky Fan
Imagine if the most important thing in your life is to share the same physical space as a Franco brother and maybe, just maybe, get a hug, autograph, or even a wink from said Franco brother. So essential is this Franco connection that you stand outside the Jimmy Kimmel Live studios for hours and hours waiting for Dave (not even James) Franco to shower you with attention, only to have him ...
June 10, 2013 - Zimbio
- Steve Yzerman in Ottawa Citizen
On top of his fine play, he made the game fun,Yzerman recalled. "Whether it was stopping in the middle of a fight to adjust his helmet and give Gerard (Gallant) and I a wink to let us know everything was OK, or in card games 'till the wee...
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in International Herald Tribune
Clinton said Monday that Obama's campaign gave the Canadians "the old wink-wink."
- Paul Jones in Forbes
There are advantages in being a pop star. Girls wink at you,attorney John Baldwin said. "There are huge lifestyle benefits from being a pop star and this was Mr. Fisher's dream, and he realized that dream over the last 40 years."