- n a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- And that plays right to Google's strength since it can ostensibly hunt out headlines in jiffy from around the world.
- And he sang this whipped-up-in-a-jiffy number: And the show was educational: it got me interested in Next to Normal, while I learned to stay well away from anything having to do .
- He made faces, explaining that he can look like Benito Mussolini and then, in a jiffy, look like his benevolent self.
News & Articles
- Stores robbed
Two Jiffy 7 Til 11 convenience stores have been robbed since Saturday. The Jiffy on South White Street in Athens was held up and money and cigarettes were taken Saturday evening - the Jiffy on Congress Parkway was robbed Monday night.
June 11, 2013 - The Daily Post-Athenian
- Pat Brown in Central Valley Business Times
Some employees were not regularly inspecting their storage containers to prevent oil and antifreeze from spilling or leaking,says state Attorney General Jerry Brown. "Under today's agreement, Jiffy Lube will launch a program to ensure that...
- NR Narayana Murthy in Business Standard
Investors have many choices today and given that, they can move in a jiffy. So we have to satisfy the expectations and aspirations of the most stringent of investors and consumers,Murthy said at a CII corporate governance event on ethics and...
- Denis Coderre in Canada.com
I didn't plan (this trip) in a jiffy,Coderre said Sunday. "It's been a lot of months and a lot of weeks that we sent messages...... Every time they had a reason."