- s done by design
- s habitually disposed to disobedience and opposition
- The heinous act was willful and was therefore deserves the maximum punishment under the law prescribed.
- He once said, "My purpose in writing has always been to express human potentials and purposes relevant to the Space Age"by which he meant addiction and willful extremity, both .
- Every murder perpetrated by poison, lying in wait or any other kind of willful, deliberate, malicious and premeditated killing .
News & Articles
- Soldier found guilty of espionage, forgery, adultery
A Hawaii-based Army major was court-martialed Friday for having unauthorized possession of classified documents and giving a document with classified assessments of Cambodia to a person not entitled to have it. Maj. Seivirak Inson was being tried in military court at Wheeler Army Air Field on Oahu. Friday was the fourth day of his court martial. Maj. Inson was found guilty of willful ...
June 15, 2013 - KITV Honolulu
- Man involved in fatal crash in San Bernardino charged with 10 felonies
SAN BERNARDINO - A slew of charges were filed Friday against a San Bernardino man, accusing him of 10 felonies, including murder, kidnapping and willful cruelty to a child, in connection with a fatal crash that left a doctor dead and the accused's ex-girlfriend and their infant son hospitalized. View: Brian Bohn Criminal Complaint
June 14, 2013 - San Bernardino Sun
- Barack Obama in AFP
While he understood that North Korea and China were neighbors, he said "I think there's a difference between restraint and willful blindness to consistent problems." "My hope is that President Hu will recognize as well that this is an example...
- Bill Richardson in FOXNews
The challenges we face are not acts of God or accidents of fate,Richardson said. "They're man-made and they're deliberate. Whether it will be willful ignorance or an ignorant will, we are left with the ravages of an administration that...
- Floyd Landis in Brooks Bulletin
Based on this behaviour, we are looking at potentially deliberate falsification of results and the willful destruction of evidence,Landis said.