- s habitually disposed to disobedience and opposition
- Fussy, erratic and arbitrary, the headstrong soprano has infuriated colleagues and administrators and crossed swords with functionaries and hapless hoteliers across the globe.
- Anyone who doubts that children are born with a healthy amount of ambition need spend only a few minutes with a baby eagerly learning to walk or a headstrong toddler starting to .
- His sister Lola is slender and sexy and headstrong but in her own way almost as lost as Oscar.
- Stephen Ames in Globe and Mail
It was a bit of a scrambling day, but I held myself headstrong,Ames said.
- Todd Pletcher in Washington Post
I think he's arguably one of the top older horses in training,Pletcher said. "He does fine with time between races but he tends to get headstrong. I think he thrives on the action and he prefers to be running. Obviously he's also capable...
- Matthew Broderick in GazetteLive
Despereaux is very brave. He's brave in that way that only a teenager is,explains Matthew. "He is very headstrong and doesn't care much what others think of him. Everything is right and wrong and he's overly passionate." "Why did I...