- s done by design
- s habitually disposed to disobedience and opposition
- Since their divorce over a year ago (when he charged wilful and persistent desertion), their son and two daughters have sought the reconciliation.
- His weapon was the threat of his own political suicide, as a wilful little boy might say, "If you don't give me what I want I'll hold my breath until I'm blue in the face.
- Again the wilful Princess got the best of Hadji Butu.
News & Articles
- Medics could face jail for patient neglect
Wilful neglect of patients is set to be made a criminal offence under reforms being introduced in the wake of the scandal at Stafford Hospital in central England, where up to 1,200 people died as a result of poor care between 2005 and 2009. Prime Minister David Cameron said health workers who mistreated and abused patients would face "the full force of the law" in a package of reforms to be ...
Nov. 16, 2013 - AFP via Yahoo! News
- Praful Patel in Times of India
Continental Airlines has been issued a showcause notice under section 11A of the Aircraft Act for wilful violation of the law,Patel said.