- n (mineralogy) two interwoven crystals that are mirror images on each other
- n the third sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about May 21 to June 20
- n either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- n (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- n a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- n a duplicate copy
- v duplicate or match
- v bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- v grow as twins
- v give birth to twins
- In a dazzling daylong operation, Siamese twins are separated .
- Every now then, by a cruel quirk of nature, twins are born joined together.
- The bizarre tale of boy twins with reputed mystical powers who command a rebellion.
News & Articles
- Twins: Joe Vavra's son was on team bus in fatal crash with car
Twins third-base coach Joe Vavra was asleep in his Wisconsin home when he and his wife were startled awake by a phone call at 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.
June 19, 2013 - Pioneer Press
- Twins minor league bus involved in fatal crash
The Elizabethton Twins are a rookie-ball team of Minnesota. / Elizabethton Twins JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A bus carrying a minor league team affiliated with the Minnesota Twins was involved in a wrong-way interstate crash in Florida that killed the driver of the other car.
June 18, 2013 - Reno Gazette-Journal
- Twins minor league bus involved in fatal head-on collision
A bus carrying the Elizabethton Twins, a rookie ball affilate of the Minnesota Twins organization, was involved in fatal head-on collision on an interstate highway outside of Jacksonville, Florida, early Tuesday morning, reports KARE 11 Minneapolis-St.
June 18, 2013 - Philly.com
- Dave Campbell in In-Forum (subscription)
Herb Carneal's voice was the signature element of Twins baseball for multiple generations of fans,said club president Dave St. Peter, a longtime friend of Carneal's. "Clearly, he was one of the most beloved figures in Minnesota sports...
- Michael Bay in In Entertainment (blog)
Speaking to USA Today, Bay said: "One thing we're getting rid of is what I call the 'dorky comedy.' So the twins, the two bumbling slang-spewing robots? They're basically gone."