- n either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- n (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- n a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- n a duplicate copy
- v duplicate or match
The polished surface twinned his face and chest in reverse
- v bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- v grow as twins
- v give birth to twins
- s being two identical
- Many of the twin pairs were of similar weight, but differences in how old they looked began to appear when one had a body mass index (BMI) at least four points higher than the twin .
- The World Trade Center and Pentagon tragedies produced astonishing twin images of heroism and destruction, capping a year full of photos that were truly unforgettable.
- Raburn intends to price his twin-engine, five-seat Eclipse 500 at a mere $837,500.
- President Bush in Reuters
Our message to the Twin Cities is we want to get this bridge rebuilt as quick as possible,Bush told reporters. "We understand this is a main artery of life here."
- Winston Churchill in High Point Enterprise (subscription)
On Sept. 12, liberal professor Ward Churchill wrote "If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the twin...
- Roger Federer in Mirror.co.uk
Announcing the news on his website, Federer, 27, said: "Late last night, in Switzerland, Mirka and I became proud parents of twin girls. They are both healthy, and, along with their mother, they are doing great. This is the best day of our lives."