- n a label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- n a label associated with something for the purpose of identification
semantic tags were attached in order to identify different meanings of the word
- n a small piece of cloth or paper
- n a game in which one child chases the others; the one who is caught becomes the next chaser
- n (sports) the act of touching a player in a game (which changes their status in the game)
- v attach a tag or label to
- v touch a player while he is holding the ball
- v provide with a name or nickname
- v go after with the intent to catch
- v supply (blank verse or prose) with rhymes
- Studies show that RFID tags, implanted in pets and humans, can cause cancer in mice.
- MC Yan uses a laser pointer to tag Hong Kong's Cultural Centre across Victoria Harbour.
- Now you can attach radio-frequency-emitting tags to your most losable possessions.
News & Articles
- Tag This Car Launches Alpha Version; Gives Early Access Road Analytics to Drivers in DC Metro Area
Tag This Car provides real-time recommendations to drivers based on aggregated data from incidents, weather, location etc.The early access version targets DC metro area but other areas are coming soon. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10825428.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- TAG Mobile Launches New Prepaid Wireless Service in All 50 States
TAG Mobile, LLC , a leading wireless communication service provider, has launched a new nationwide prepaid wireless service within the United States. TAG Mobile’s new
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Ancestry.com Selects Tealium's Tag Management Solution to Help Increase Marketing Agility, Reduce Costs
Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management, today announced that Ancestry.com is using the company's tag management solution to help streamline its digital marketing operations and increase results ...
June 12, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Richard Shelby in Slate
I am concerned that Treasury's proposal is neither workable nor comprehensive despite its enormous price tag,Sen. Richard Shelby of Alabama, the senior Republican on the banking committee, said. "It would be foolish to waste massive sums...
- Thomas Okarma in International Herald Tribune
Okarma said he can't estimate how much such a therapy would cost if it proves effective, but that "this is not going to be a $500,000 price tag. It will be remarkably affordable ...... in the context of the value it provides."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Guardian Unlimited
But what I'm finding is that so many students and their hardworking parents and families are balking at the cost of higher education,Clinton said. "When they see the price tag their hearts sink."