- a of or related to or containing sulfur or derived from sulfur
- s harsh or corrosive in tone
- s characterized by oppressive heat and humidity
- Rip-snorting out of retirement last week went wizened Philip Snowden, sulphurous First Viscount Snowden of Ickornshaw and in his day the Labor Party's great Chancellor of the .
- Named after the late Amon Carter, Texas booster and sulphurous publisher of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, young Amon had shown early flashes of the same punch that Pop learned as a .
- Back in Formosa, Choi was packed off to recuperate at Peitow, a sulphurous spa near Taipei.
News & Articles
- Solder Pastes come in lead-free, no-clean formulas.
Lead-free SN100C P506 D4 can be stored at room temperature for more than 60 days without deterioration, while SN100C P820 D5 can suppress flux residue. With Alconano Nano-Silver Paste, users can join most metals as well as Si and SiC at low sintering temperatures, if necessary in nitrogen, without nitrous or sulphurous residues. Highly active surface of nano-silver particles make it possible to ...
Jan. 10, 2014 - ThomasNet
- Maureen Dowd in Times Online
As Maureen Dowd commented in last week's New York Times, Michelle Obama is the newest contestant in the "sulphurous national game of Kill the Witch".
- Clint Eastwood in Scotsman
It was a very moving experience, to walk around Iwo Jima,Eastwood said, adding that he wanted the films to be tributes to the thousands who died in what one US veteran recalls as a "sulphurous, crater-filled hellhole".
- Serge Gainsbourg in Telegraph.co.uk
When I was a child, my mother was always doing photos nude,Gainsbourg says matter-of-factly. "They were quite a sulphurous couple, my parents."