smatter : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v work with in an amateurish manner
- v to talk foolishly
- v speak with spotty or superficial knowledge
She smatters Russian
- And into 500 or so of the best American songs ever written -- ballads, laments, sophisticated melodies, impudent scatter, chatter, smatter songs.
- But soon, if the trend of today continues, they will 'begin to smatter of Russian.
- She bruits her smatter, Her bed-lore brag.
News & Articles
- Luckily for city, Merion's still a winner
Somewhere in the late afternoon of the U.S. Open's third round on Saturday, as Tiger Woods stalked yet another errant tee shot, a proud local pierced through the perfunctory smatter of misplaced applause and yelled, "Merion's got teeth, Tiger."
June 18, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer