- v dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- v play in or as if in water, as of small children
- v work with in an amateurish manner
She dabbles in astronomy
- v bob forward and under so as to feed off the bottom of a body of water
- Beyond the standard red-eye removal and cropping features, Express lets you dabble with more advanced options like altering a single color on your image (while leaving the rest of .
- She says yoga led her to dabble in a rootless New Age lifestyle until she became a Christian in 1987.
- Entertaining the idea of mind-body duality invites the scorn of those who regard any attempt to dabble beyond the boundaries of conventional science as a waste of time.
News & Articles
- Camp leaves kiddos 'pooped, smiling and happy'
Despite disappointment in learning that attendance at "Camp Trinity" didn't mean sleeping outside in a tent, kiddos from High Sky Children's Ranch are enjoying this week at Trinity School as they dabble in photography, art, dance and even some academic enrichment.
June 13, 2013 - Midland Reporter-Telegram
- Lorrie Holland Named Middle School Teacher of the Year
Lorrie Holland is the 6th Grade Math Teacher at Loftis Middle School. She's been teaching now for 25 years. And ever since she was a little girl, she knew what she wanted to be when she grew up. "I would get the neighborhood kids together and have school with them. As I was in High school and College, I thought about trying some other things and I would dabble in them, but I always came back to ...
June 10, 2013 - WDEF Chattanooga
- Joe Schwarz in Baltimore Sun
That to me is the straw that broke the camel's back,Schwarz said. "I object to political dabblers who stand for nothing other than to create havoc and dabble in a congressional race where they truly have no interest."
- Lou Piniella in USA Today
I don't expect us to do anything. I really don't,Piniella said. "I think if anything, we'll dabble in the outfield a little bit and pick up depth there. I'm very happy with DeRosa at second base. He did a really nice job last year. .........
- Britney Spears in This is Nottingham
The pregnant singer, who began her career in the Mickey Mouse Club with troubled pop star Britney Spears, told Glamour: "When you hit 20 or 21 and you're around drugs and alcohol, everyone has a moment when they like to dabble in it and express...