- v induce to have sex
Harry finally seduced Sally
- v lure or entice away from duty, principles, or proper conduct
She was seduced by the temptation of easy money and started to work in a massage parlor
- While they may describe something, they simultaneously try to seduce the mind into accepting a prefabricated opinion about the something described.
- At the lowest level, the attacks consist of nothing more than innuendoes that the teachers involved are degenerates eager to seduce youngsters into a life of blatant immorality.
- Dangerous Liaisons There's a pattern to the behavior of teachers who seduce male students.
News & Articles
- Drake’s Home Has a Mechanical Bull, a Waterslide, and an Air-Conditioned Doghouse
The last time GQ headed to Drake's $7.7 million San Fernando Valley homestead, there were bronze elephants and giraffes. (Drizzy also tried to seduce the writer, Claire Hoffman. Now it's Michael Paterniti, whom Drake does not attempt to seduce.) This time, the Gatsby-ish party scene depicted at Drake's den includes, but is ... More »
June 18, 2013 - Vulture
- Carlos Fuentes in International Herald Tribune
This demigod called Hugo Chavez appears with his red beret, dressed like Mussolini on a balcony, and begins to seduce people with his siren's call,Fuentes said in an interview aired Tuesday on the Televisa network.
- Taylor Hackford in Peace FM Online
She played two different queens of England, two different Elizabeths, in the same year,says Hackford. "And I know as a director that's how you seduce actors - you give them something [different]."
- Josep Guardiola in USA Today
I'm as happy as a boy living his dream,Guardiola, speaking in Catalan, said Monday through a translator. "It's a big chance for us to show the world our style and we'll be trying to seduce with our way of playing. Our principles are not...