- n a chronic drinker
- n a card game based on collecting sets and sequences; the winner is the first to meld all their cards
- s beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- But by the end of the scene his bluster has revealed Osborne as a malingerer, a rummy and a jerk; his prickly panache is simply the spy's cover that everyone who works with him has .
- As McCourt recalls in a spunky, bittersweet memoir called Angela's Ashes (Scribner; 364 pages; $24), his dad was both a kindly parent and a world-class rummy.
- Bridge was almost eclipsed and so was gin rummy.
News & Articles
- Euchre was always in the cards for my daughter
Card games are not my thing. Poker, rummy, kings corners, war. You name it, I can live without it. Euchre is different. I can play euchre all night, and have on occasion.
June 14, 2013 - Erie Times-News
- Michael Moore in guardian.co.uk
I am grateful to them now that everyone who wants to see it will now have the chance to do so,Moore said in a statement. "On behalf of my stellar cast - GW, Dick, Rummy, Condi and Wolfie - we thank this incredible coalition of the willing...
- Eric Murdock in Asbury Park Press
He's a winner, and I want to win, too. I could be playing my grandmother in 500 rummy, and if she beats me I have an empty feeling in my stomach,Murdock said.
- Steven Gerrard in Telegraph.co.uk
The present said to me, quote, 'Why do you keep picking on Rummy?' I looked at the president, and I said, 'Mr. President, with all due respect' - and I looked at the vice president - 'Mr. Vice President, I would call for your resignation as well,... Joe Biden http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Biden&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGfV3iqiFvyt3gg5wYE9YfDMOzy4Q CBS News http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/10/01/ftn/main2054306.shtml&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH4vZQ3AxB5EQ-H0TgrNHnErpzL3A Oct 1, 2006
85113 113366 rumour I've heard about a dozen versions of the same rumour and they're all as daft as each other," Gerrard said. "I'd love to know who comes up with this kind of stuff because they must have an unbelievable imagination. Nothing happened. That is...