- drunkard he is, Drink he must, Because he is a Gentile .
- From the vodka-guzzling drunkard and the bungling policeman to the Mafia chieftain, stereotypical characters stride broadly across the screen.
- His legacy is not one of a scamp or a drunkard, but rather that of a statesman, who defeated his own personal demons, to earn the respect of his peers and much of his nation.
News & Articles
- Cheers! 'Dale Easton's "The Drunkard"' returns
He's back and sloshed as ever. "Dale Easton's 'The Drunkard'," the longest running stage play in Topeka history, will add six more performances to its record book when ARTS Inc.
June 14, 2013 - The Topeka Capital-Journal
- Prohibitionist makes visit to Danville
DANVILLE -- "I'm here to save you from a drunkard's fate," a hatchet-wielding Carry A. Nation told the puzzled people inside the merchant's tent at the Danville Turkey Festival.
June 14, 2013 - Mount Vernon News
- Mel Gibson in abc7.com
Mel Gibson: "Me? It was just the stupid rambling of a drunkard, you know and & what I need to do to heal myself and to be assuring and allay the fears of others and to heal them if they had any heart wounds from something I may have said. So, this...
- Romano Prodi in BBC News
Mr Prodi said: "The prime minister clings to data in the way a drunkard clings to lamp-posts - not for illumination, but to keep him standing up."