- v cause to regain consciousness
The doctors revived the comatose man
- v give new life or energy to
A hot soup will revive me
- v be brought back to life, consciousness, or strength
Interest in ESP revived
- v restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state
He revived this style of opera
- v return to consciousness
She revived after the doctor gave her an injection
- The Enron mess may revive a tough question: Whose side is this President on? For Enron, Washington May Have Been a Bad Investment.
- Two days after Vladimir Putin yielded power to his hand-picked successor, Dmitry Medvedev, the Russians revive the Soviet-era tradition of parading symbols of the nations's .
- But while Haniya has promised since his election in January to clean up corruption, establish law and order, and revive the Palestinian economy, nowhere in his statements is there .
News & Articles
- Man Dead After Pulled From Truckee River In Sparks
SPARKS - An unidentified man died after emergency crews pulled him from the Truckee River, according to Sparks police. Police and REMSA medics tried to revive the man after he was found early Friday in the river just east of Reno near the 400 block of
June 15, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Troy looks to revive docks
Troy looks to revive docks Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 10:15 pm, Thursday, June 13, 2013 The City Council voted 8-0 to sign a one-year contract with Troy Downtown Marina, LLC, a partnership between Tom Nardacci and Jeff Buell, to operate the city-owned marina, which stretches ...
June 14, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- EU Aims To Revive Struggling Steel Industry
The European Commission launched an 'action plan' to revive the struggling EU steel industry. The European Commission launched an 'action plan' to revive the struggling EU steel industry. read more
June 12, 2013 - Industry Week
- Timothy Geithner in Washington Post
The rest of the world needs the US economy and financial system to recover in order for it to revive,Geithner told the Economic Club of Washington. "Just as importantly, we need the rest of the world to recover if we are to prosper again...
- John Boehner in Forbes
But Boehner said: "For this bill to become law, it cannot become a Christmas tree. It's hard to get anything moving within a year, and most of us believe that if we're going to have a stimulative effect at helping to revive what is becoming a...
- Vyron Polydoras in International Herald Tribune
It is very likely that this is the work of a domestic group,Public Order Vyron Polydoras said. "We believe this effort to revive terrorism is deplorable and will not succeed."