- v recite a rhapsody
- v say (something) with great enthusiasm
- MENTION PARISIAN JEWELER VAN CLEEF ARPELS to an expert, and he or she will rhapsodize about the company's enhancement of stones with the minimum use of metal, and its famous .
- Likewise, mothers are allowed to rhapsodize about their jobs, but hard-charging fathers who enjoy working round the clock are just selfish.
- On a recent Glacial night in New York City, a gaggle of fashion editors flocked to a Seventh Avenue studio to sip piccolos of sparkling wine and collectively rhapsodize over a new .
News & Articles
- Pressure-cooker kindergarten
Christine Gerzon is the epitome of a kindergarten teacher: warm and wise, quick to get down on her knees to wipe a tear or bandage a boo-boo. She can rhapsodize for hours about a single leaf and philosophize convincingly about the pedagogical uses of papier-mache. "I teach because it's my calling,” she says. "It's my life purpose.”
June 9, 2013 - Boston Globe