- v restore to a previous or better condition
They renovated the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
- v make brighter and prettier
My wife wants us to renovate
- v give new life or energy to
This will renovate my spirits
- A recent study by the American Friends Service Committee argues, for example, that after school districts subsidize military instructors' salaries, renovate facilities to .
- That's made it harder for chains and independent eateries alike to upgrade equipment, hire new staff and renovate facilities.
- He decides to renovate his house and his disaffected son (Hayden Christensen) by employing him on the job.
News & Articles
- Volunteers renovate home for man who lost legs in accident
From learning how to walk all over again to getting his home renovated, it has been a long road to recovery for one Mid-South man.
June 14, 2013 - WMCTV Memphis
- Board tables bids for renovating greenhouse
MICHIGAN CITY — Bids to renovate the former administration building were much higher than expected, and Park Board Attorney Jeff Katz asked the board to table accepting any bids and call a meeting next week to discuss the issue.
June 14, 2013 - The Michigan City News-Dispatch
- Santa Anita to renovate stable area, grandstand
ARCADIA, Calif. (AP) -- Santa Anita will close for training from July 17-Sept. 4 to renovate the stable area and grandstand before the fall racing meet opens.
June 13, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Donald Trump in Guardian Unlimited
It's a total disgrace. First of all, it's going to take seven and a half years to renovate; it should take 18 months,Trump told The Associated Press.
- Teixeira in IBNLive.com
We plan urban mobility, and a budget has been approved in this respect. We will renovate our airports because that is one of our biggest problems,said Teixeira.
- Don Imus in FOXNews
Speaking of the next president of the United States _ Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico _ congratulations to him because he signed off on that appropriation to renovate that school in Ribera,Imus told his broadcast audience.