- v paint again
He repainted the same scenery many times during his life
- v paint again
He repainted the wall after the child smeared it with tomato sauce
- It used to be that if your kid decided to redecorate the house in crayon, you had two choices: embrace the new mural or repaint.
- The hospital's solution: to pay half the bill, Everett agreed to sand, repaint and refurbish hospital lawn chairs; Alisa is assembling a hospital photo album of doctors, staff and .
- This color coding has not worked, since it is easy for a bandit with artistic bent to repaint his model gun to give it a menacing steel blue glower.
News & Articles
- Navy announces plans for runway maintenance
Whidbey Island Naval Air Station, News release — Routine repairs to remove rubber and repaint runway markings at Ault Field are scheduled for three different dates this summer. Under single runway operating conditions, the air station is limited to the choice of only two directions for take-off and landing rather than the usual four. That choice is based on the prevailing wind direction at the ...
June 13, 2013 - Whidbey News Times
- Mailbox makeovers
US Postal Service workers pay no attention when graffiti vandals deface mailboxes, but when someone goes to clean them up, then they take action, Brooklyn Heights residents complain. An anonymous neighbor took it upon himself to repaint vandalized mailboxes. But postal workers were spotted yesterday repainting drop-off boxes in standard...
June 12, 2013 - New York Post
- Keith Richards in Seattle Weekly (blog)
But Keith Richards said he didn't want to mess with things: "I didn't want to repaint the smile on the Mona Lisa."
- Billy Martin in Inside Bay Area
Unfortunately, it affects all children in the system because the money used to repaint walls or replace and repair vandalized property could be used toward upgrading our current facilities,said Martin.
- Karl Rove in My Fox Colorado.com
During a "repaint the state red dinner," Rove said Republicans suffered a significant defeat in the November elections, but he said he takes a longer view of history and predicted voters will again turn to Republicans for leadership.