- v express the same message in different words
- Warren and Frankfurter had their first notable collision in public one day in 1957, when Frankfurter dared to interrupt Warren and reword some convoluted questions that the Chief .
- The day after the combined Senate Foreign Relations and Armed Services Committees voted to reword the resolution granting President Eisenhower the authority he wants to act in .
- Sufficient to observe that there are many criminals and their accomplices in our prisons and on death row who would - if they could - reword and redefine our laws that put them .
News & Articles
- High court will rule on wording
The Colorado Supreme Court wants legal briefs filed by 8:30 this morning on a legal question that could force Pueblo and El Paso counties to reword their Sept. 10 recall election ballots.
Aug. 27, 2013 - The Pueblo Chieftain
- Raymond Finney in Ashland City Times
I'm not sure I'm going forward with that,Sen. Raymond Finney, R-Maryville, said today in a telephone interview from his Nashville office. "I'm probably going to reword it anyway. This may not be the time and place for that."
- Dominic Grieve in Telegraph.co.uk
Speaking tonight at Middle Temple in central London, Mr Grieve said: "We would want to reword it to emphasise the leeway of our national courts to have regard to our own national jurisprudence and traditions and to other common law precedents while...
- Brad Mills in New York Times
I didn't know how else to say it; I tried to reword it three or four times,Mills said later in his office, still gripping the bat, lightly swinging it at his desk chair. "How did I feel? I feel like I want to get this ball club and this...