- v to go back over again
we retraced the route we took last summer
- v reassemble mentally
- The photos you upload can also be geotagged automatically marked with longitude and latitude data so, later on, you can retrace your snap-happy steps, if you forgot to .
- Thanks to the intrepid Lewis and Clark and the creepy, costumed re-enactors who periodically retrace their steps, my fellow Montanans and I understand that crossing our vast and .
- I'm not going to retrace the exact steps, because to do that, I would have to click on that link again, and I'm deathly afraid of it.
News & Articles
- Runners rally for woman seriously injured in hit-and-run
Julie Ambrose can't shake the image of a crumpled and broken woman, left for dead on the side of Fairmount Avenue Southwest. So on Saturday, she will retrace the woman’s steps, with her shoes laced, her stride quickened and her fellow runners in tow. Ambrose is organizing a Run to Reflect 5K to show support for the 54-year-old woman who was jogging and was hit by a car last Saturday. According ...
June 11, 2013 - KIRO 7 Seattle-Tacoma
- Visiting: Cherokee riders due Sunday
A group of young Cherokee bicyclists will make a stop in Princeton this weekend as they retrace the route their ancestors traveled on the Trail of Tears 175 years ago.
June 8, 2013 - Princeton Times Leader
- Martin Luther King in International Herald Tribune
Gandhi represents so much to me personally,King said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press on Thursday. "It's an incredible honor to be able to retrace those steps and meet with some of the people who were engaged with my...
- Michaelle Jean in 940 News
To walk through Beechwood Cemetery is to walk through a place of memory,Jean said. "To go back in time and retrace the footsteps of our predecessors, discover the dreams that inspired them. Entire chapters of Canada's history can be read...
- Gordon Strachan in Malaysia Star
Asked why he'd chosen Middlesbrough, Strachan said: "When I left Celtic I told everyone close to me that it would be very difficult for me to retrace my steps in terms of the excitement there. I felt I had to do something different. I have a chance...