- n the news as presented by reporters for newspapers or radio or television
- v to give an account or representation of in words
- v announce as the result of an investigation or experience or finding
- v announce one's presence
- v make known to the authorities
- v be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism
- v complain about; make a charge against
- With reporting by Omar Waraich Islamabad.
News & Articles
- NDB Accountants Issues Comprehensive Technical White Paper on SSAE 16 Type II Compliant Reporting
SSAE 16 Type II compliant reporting is a hot topic these days as thousands of businesses across North America are spending considerable financial and operational resources with regard to the AICPA SOC compliance mandates. Learn important elements such as scoping, cost considerations - and more - regarding SSAE 16 Type II compliant reporting. (PRWeb June 15, 2013) Read the full story at http ...
June 15, 2013 - PRWeb
- Reporting Management: Fixed & Mobile Enterprise Performance Trends
DUBLIN, June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gc5qm9/reporting ) has announced the addition of the "Reporting Management: Fixed & Mobile Enterprise ...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Reporting, or illegal hacking
The team at Scripps Howard News Service didn’t use any tools that aren’t used in newsrooms across the country in the regular course of reporting. Isaac Wolf, a national reporter at Scripps News, was poking around Google (like you do).
June 13, 2013 - Columbia Journalism Review
- JP Morgan in The Associated Press
The decline apparently had more to do with weather than increased demand: "The sizable US crude draw in the reporting week was driven by output declines in the US Gulf due to platform evacuations ahead of Hurricane Alex," said JP Morgan analysts.
- Stephen Hadley in BBC News
His [Mr Maliki's] intentions seem good when he talks to the Americans, and sensitive reporting suggests he is trying to stand up to the Shia hierarchy and force positive change, the memo written by adviser Stephen Hadley says. "But the...
- Brett Favre in USA Today
Favre told Peter King of SI.com that "I had planned on reporting for the start of Packers training camp Sunday, but (general manager) Ted Thompson asked if I would give him a couple of days to try to get the situation resolved. I agreed to do that....